Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things to do before I die

Most people come up with a list of things they want to do before they die. This week we have to write about 10 things we would want to do before we die. I have many things in mind but here are my top 10:

1. I want to see the Chicago Cubs win a world series.
2. I want to go hunting with my cousin up in Wisconsin.
3. I want to go back to New York City.
4. I want to see a Chicago Bears game.
5. I want to meet a famous baseball player from back in the day.
6. I want to go to Germany because I take German.
7. I want to go back to Niagara Falls .
8. I want to go back to Colorado and go White Water Rafting.
9. I want to take guitar lessons.
10. Finally, I want to go skydiving.

2 comments:

Mary Kate Tracy said...

Hey Malone. I like your blog this week. I like the list that you came up with. I would like to do some of those things too. I think it would be cool to meet a baseball player from back in the day. I dont really want the cubs to win a world series but I do want the white sox to win another one.

Jake's Place said...

Hey Malone this is Jake Rocke, you have some really cool things that you would like to do. Some of those I would like todo as well, like whitewater rafting or hunting in Wisconsin. Well, see in class.