Thursday, October 9, 2008

iPhoto project

This is the project for this week. We have to put 20 pictures on iPhoto and then present it to the class. I finished mine today and I presented mine today. It was a pretty easy project to do. My first twelve letters stand for my first and last name and the other eight pictures had to do with my hobbies. I had pictures of the Cubs, the Bears, Bradley, Illini Basketball, and my favorite music. My favorite music was the band KISS because I used to listen to them when I was little because I liked their makeup. Anyways, this was a very easy project and I had a lot of fun doing this. Mrs. Brown, I commented Jake Rocke.

2 comments:

VoTePeDrO10210 said...

The iphoto project was pretty cool. I liked it alot and it sounds like you liked it too. I wander whats nexted...well see you later

Tyler said...

Hey Malone. It's Tyler. I really enjoyed this project. I thought it was cool that we could put in pictures that had to do with us and our hobbies. I am looking forward to seeing some of your other blogs. See ya!