Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Report Card

The first quarter just got over and we should be getting our report cards very soon. I am kind of nervous about seeing mine because I am not sure how well I did. I am still confident in my grades though because I have been getting pretty good grades in most of my classes so far. There are a couple of classes I am concerned about, but hopefully I did good in them. I am still very anxious to see it and I hope it comes soon! I commented on Ben Whetstone's blog Mrs. Brown.

1 comment:

Jake's Place said...

Hey Malone this is Jake Rocke. I am also very anxious to see my report card. I hope I did weel too. Hopefully, I did better than I did last year. Mr. Laird's class is the only one I'm not sure about, but I think I did ok. I hope you did too. See you tomarrow.