Thursday, October 30, 2008

Life Lesson

This week in computers, we have to blog about an event in our life that has taught us a valuable lesson and we have to explain what that lesson was. The event in my life would have to be when I was at Pikes Peak in Colorado. We were taking a picture by the sign and there were a bunch of boulders around it. There was also a lake and my sister and my cousin ran down to the lake. I was in such a hurry to get down there, that I jumped of the sign and slammed my knee on one of the boulders. I split my knee open and it kept bleeding because there was nowhere to go and I couldn't stop the blood. We drove to the top of the mountain and I had to get stitches. I now have a scar on my knee and it will probably be there for the rest of my life. The lesson is to be careful when I make sudden decisions to jump of a rock when no one is around that can help me. I commented on Mary Huether's blog Mrs. Brown.

5 comments:

Mary Kate Tracy said...

Hey Malone. I liked your blog this week. That sounds like alot of fun out there and I thought it was funny that you jumped off a sign to get down the mountain. I also looked at your video. That was a good choice and a good movie.

VoTePeDrO10210 said...

Hey Malone!!!...Sorry about punching you and I just want to let you know that you stole my scary movie...Ya thats right!!..I did Halloween too and I did it first....So I just want you to know that I wont forget about this.

Tyler said...

Hey Malone. Sounds like that accident hurt. Happy im not that dumb to jump down a mountain. Haha i'm just kiddin. I also like the movie Halloween. I've seen all of the other halloween movies and i like them all. I liked that clip though. P.S. nice kicks!

mary huether said...

Hey Malone. I think that this is a good lesson to learn. You should never jump off a sign was it? onto a pile of large rocks. I think you should have probably planned that a little better. Oh well, now you will not do it again. However, I am very sorry to here about that scar and how you will probably have that for the rest of your life. That is kind of a bummer. I also liked the Halloween movies but I only saw a couple and I do not remember which ones they were. Nonetheless, they were scary and I liked whichever one I saw. Well, I will see you at school on Wednesday! Hooray, five day weekend! Later.

mary huether said...

... Wow. I spelled hear wrong. That is incredibly dumb. Jeez.