Thursday, November 20, 2008

Newscast Experience

This week and last week I had to do a newscast. My partner was Sean Tracy. We both like the guitar so we decided to do our two favorite guitar players. My favorite guitar player I chose was Randy Rhoads. Sean's favorite was Eddie Van Halen. I used two solos from two different videos for Randy Rhoads. I used the Mr. Crowley solo and outro and the Crazy Train solo from a show called After Hours. I found these on YouTube. Sean used a solo fromm Eruption for his video. Overall, this project was very fun and it was really fun comparing these two amazing guitarists. I hope we get to do more like this. I commented on Sean Tracy's blog Mrs. Brown.

4 comments:

Mary Kate Tracy said...

Hey Malone. I liked your blog this week. I also liked doing this project together. I hope we can do something like this again too. I think we had good choices in who we picked for this assignment. Anyway see you later.

Tyler said...

Hey malone. What's up. I'm eatin some soup right now like Alex. do you like soup Malone? Well anyways I also liked this project I was with Tadd. We did it on football not psh... guitarists! But what ever. O how bout Randy rohdes I've heard of him cuz he is pretty popular! I just wunna say hey to sean. what's up man how is sam doing? jk! well ya thats it i gwess i'm done here and ya i put the w in gwess on purpose! bye.

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VoTePeDrO10210 said...

Hey Malone. Jimi Hendrick and Eddie Van Halen are the best. Rhandy Rhodes is not good at all so stop thinking he is. Also I would like to see your newscast sounds good. See ya later.