Monday, November 17, 2008

Political Cartoon

This cartoon is of the two parties. The donkey represents the Demcratic party. I chose this because I thought it was interesting that there was a female candidate in the running for the next president. This cartoon shows that there is a male and female candidate running for the Democrats. The donkey is saying that she doesn't know the outcome: it could be either a boy or a girl. Thanks for the comment Ben. I know what they are I just worded it really bad. I commented on Sean Tracy's blog Mrs. Brown. P.S. BEN: Dude what are you talking about? I fixed it. How am I wrong?

3 comments:

VoTePeDrO10210 said...

I thought the Elephant represented the Republican Party and the Donkey represented the Democratic party???... You might want to look that one up malone. Hows the eye doing???...LOL!!!

VoTePeDrO10210 said...

your still wrong!!!..lol

Jake's Place said...

Hey Malone, this is Jake Rocke. I really like you cartoon, it is realy funny. I think it is funny how the author portrays the democratic party as not knowing the outcome of many things. Well, I will see you later.