Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mrs. Brown

I am going to write about my teacher, Mrs. Brown. I loved computer class with you this year, Mrs. Brown. It was realllly fun. I remember how fun math class was with you last year, so I figured that this would be a fun class. I am glad that I had you as a teacher this year because you know a lot about computers and you are willing to help us if we needed any help (I know that I sure needed help ha ha). I really didn't act as good as I should of in your class by turning in late work a couple of times and talking, so I am very sorry about that, because I should of done better because you were such a good teacher. So I just wanted to thank you Mrs. Brown for being such a good person and a great teacher. =] Computer class just wouldn't of been the same without you. =] I commented on Sean Tracy's blog.

3 comments:

Peggy Sue Brown said...

Malone,
You are a great student and best of all a Cub fan! Thank you for your kind words. I can't help going in to "mom mode" sometimes around some of you students. I really care about you, see a lot of potential and want you to do well. I was very glad to see you in class after our memories in Algebra class. I have been a bit overwhelmed trying to help everyone at once but let's try and post one of your projects. You can use my laptop if needed. Take Care and look after Sean. You are a good friend to him. - Mrs. B

Mary Kate Tracy said...

Hey Malone this was a cool blog. I really liked have Mrs. Brown too. I agree she was a great teacher and very helpful I mentioned that in my blog. I had fun this year eventhough like you I messed up a little bit well alot but I enjoyed it. See you later.

Vannah said...

hehehehehe!!!! hey balogna. cute blog