Thursday, September 25, 2008

Intellectual Goals

This year I have need to have a few intellectual goals. My first goal is to get my work done faster. I usually wait until ten o'clock before I start on my homework. I need to work on this because I am not getting a lot of sleep at night. I will try to do my homework and go to bed earlier from now on. Also, I will not wait until the last minute to do any projects. I have done this before and even if I finish the project, it still doesn't come out as good as it should. I will try to improve these goals this year.

4 comments:

Mary Kate Tracy said...

This goal sounds good. I usually put my work off till the last minute too. I want to get better about this too. I am tryng to get all my work done especially in computers because that is the class I am behind on.Anyway this goal is good I'm glad your working on this.See ya later.

Jake's Place said...

hey malone this is Jake Rocke. I like what you said about your intellecual goals and I ahve some goals very similar to yours. i also would like to work faster and sooner on homework. The same with projects too. Well see you in class.

mary huether said...

Hey Malone. Your intellectual goals are similar to mine! I also need to work on homework sooner and definitely need to start on projects sooner. I have begun to slack off on homework and really need to stop doing that. And I, too, stay up unnecessarily late doing homework. I am trying to get to bed earlier but... that's not working out so well. Good choice in an intellectual goal! Hope it all works out for you! See you at school! Bye.

VoTePeDrO10210 said...

Hey Malone I liked your post about Intellectual goals and I have some goals similar to yours. I would also like homework earlier so i can work on it. See you at school.